Highlights of Qualifications:
- Southeastern Mass University – BS in Nursing
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Group Ex. Instructor
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified Personal and Group Instructor
- ZIN Member; Basic Zumba, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Gold Toning, Sentao, and Zumba step instructor
- Senior Fit
Please see our Class Schedule for a more details as well as a full list of our class offerings
Carol was born and brought up in Braintree, Mass. Graduated from Southeastern Mass University in 1982 with a BS in Nursing. She spent 5 years on the surgical unit of the Faulkner Hospital in Boston getting her basic training. She then moved into long term care where she was the Assistant Director of Nursing at Franklin House Healthcare, in Mass.
She is an AFAA certified personal trainer and Group Ex Instructor. She has become certified in both personal as well as group TRX.She is also a ZIN Member, licensed to teach Basic Zumba, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Gold Toning , Sentao, and Zumba step. She taught for many years at the Old Colony YMCA, Oceanspray Cranberry Co, Electrochem, as well as owning and running her own studio where she trained and taught classes.
Carol has worked with all ages and abilities,helping them achieve their goal and allowing them to lead healthier,happier lives.