Highlights of Qualifications
- BS Kinesiology, University of Maine at Orono, Dean’s List
- Certified Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America – Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Mad Dogg Athletics – SPINNING Certified
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- Behavioral Health Professional (2,000+ Clinical Hours)
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist – Back School of Atlanta
- Anatomy Trains & Function First Training
- SCW Yoga 1
- Healthways BOOM
- Co-author, 80 Things to do When You Turn 80
Jameson has been working in the fitness world since 2004 for University of Maine at Orono, training and coaching D1 student-athletes for three years. Soon after that he began working with high risk State of Maine employees as a Fitness Specialist for the State of Maine weight loss program, helping hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds and inches during his tenure. It was during his time working for state employees that he earned his reputation as the go-to person for the “hard” clients. He loves a challenge.
Jameson has experience coaching a wide spectrum of clients including: world class athletes in NHL, NFL, and MLB, Olympians, D1 collegiate student-athletes, international rowing competitors, bikini/figure competitors, high school student-athletes, weight loss clients, weekend warriors, obstacle course racers, triathletes, marathoners, pre/post surgical, prenatal/postnatal moms, high risk clients, baby boomers, retirees, and many more.
“Every client is unique and all my training is customized. I find out what you can do, how well you can do it, your eating habits, and what your goals are. Then we work together towards your goals as efficiently as possible. I’ve been helping people lose weight, improve their eating habits, and reach their personal health and fitness goals for well over a decade.Helping people is my passion. I firmly believe that hard work pays off, every person matters just as much as the next, and everything we do in life is connected and interrelated. I’ve observed that a full body, holistic approach to personal training and nutrition coaching is the most effective and well-rounded way to work with clients. By making incremental changes to everyday habits, I help my clients learn more about their bodies and how to improve themselves.”