Mobile: (207) 318-2590
• PTR Professional since 2001
• MBA (Master of Business Administration)
• Played USTA sanctioned tournaments in Kansas, New Mexico and New England.
• Played USTA league women’s singles and doubles in Kansas, New Mexico and New England.
Awards :: Achievements
• Served on USTA New England Board of Directors as Maine State Delegate
• Served as Chair for Junior Team Tennis Committee, New England section
• Served as Maine Junior Team Tennis State Coordinator – recognized as program of the year by New England section
• USTA Adult League Team Coaching
• Private and Group Lessons
After having played many different competitive sports, Karen found the game of tennis. Karen has been involved in tennis as an instructor, player and volunteer. As a player, Karen has reaped the physical and mental benefits of tennis. As a tennis professional and community volunteer, Karen has enjoyed the opportunity to enable others to play. Tennis is an important part of Karen’s life and she enjoys sharing her love for the sport with others.
Message from Karen
“I am fortunate to be able to share my love of tennis with people on their journey of learning and playing the game. Whether it be an individual looking to exercise or reach the next level, or a team looking to work together on the court, helping people achieve their goals brings me great enjoyment.”